Borough Market

The market was mainly food stall serving a wide variety of cuisine. Baked goods were all laid out in a nice presentation so that you could see everything on offer. When people ordered they would grab on off of the pile and pit it in a paper bag, at least at the stall I looked at. The few produce stands I saw had everything laid out for customers to grab. Everything I saw had a price label on it, or a menu on the wall telling the prices.

Most people I saw were there to get food to eat., not to do their grocery shopping. A lot of people were carrying around food from multiple different stands and trying a variety of stuff. I couldn’t really pinpoint on particular type of person that was most common at the market. There were people who seemed to be on their lunch break from work, tourists, families there to get a bit to eat, older people. The prices for most of the food I purchases were quite high, so I would imaging the type of people that frequent the market would not be struggling to get by.


Popular posts from this blog

Transport Museum

Introduction